- Lauren D. Hunt was selected to Co-Chair the Estate and Trust Legislative Affairs Committee for the Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section of the State Bar of Texas for the 2021 Legislative Session
- Lois Ann Stanton was newly selected for inclusion in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America® 2020 for Trusts and Estates
- Meredith N. McIver joins Osborne, Helman, Knebel & Scott, LLP’s estate planning and probate section (2019)
- Jason S. Scott selected as a 2019 Texas Super Lawyer sponsored by Thomson Reuters and published in Texas Monthly
- Mark E. Osborne is recognized in Legal Week’s Private Client Global Elite 2019 publication
The material contained within this website and any attached or referenced pages has been written or gathered by Osborne, Helman, Knebel & Scott, L.L.P. for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be legal advice. Transmission is not intended to create, and receipt does not establish, an attorney-client relationship.
Additionally, communications with Osborne, Helman, Knebel & Scott, L.L.P. via e-mail do not establish an attorney-client relationship. Until Osborne, Helman, Knebel & Scott, L.L.P. has formally established an attorney-client relationship with you, do not send any confidential information, or any information you would expect to be maintained in confidence, to any e-mail address posted on this website. Osborne, Helman, Knebel & Scott, L.L.P. is under no obligation to respond to unsolicited communications, including e-mails, and has no duty to keep confidential any information transmitted in such communications. Until Osborne, Helman, Knebel & Scott, L.L.P. has entered into a formal agreement with you, we reserve the right to represent a party adverse to you in the matter you have contacted us about handling.
Legal advice of any nature should be sought from legal counsel. Unless otherwise indicated, lawyers are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.